Ooma Telo Free Home Phone
Title : Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service
ASIN : B00I4XMEYA
Description : The smartest home phone is the one that gives you exactly what you want with the greatest savings. That’s Ooma Telo. Connect Ooma Telo to your high-speed Internet and regular home phone and get crystal-clear nationwide calling for free. You pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees. Includes superior voice quality and reliability with Ooma PureVoiceTM HD technology, voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting and 911. Keep your current number for a one-time fee or choose a new number in any available area code for free. Optional advanced features are available with Ooma Premier service including unparalleled Blacklisting features to block telemarketers and other unwanted callers, free calling to Canada, an Instant Second Line, voicemail-to-email forwarding (audio file) and more. Ooma Telo also integrates with Amazon Echo, Nest devices, and numerous other smart products to give you convenience and peace of mind never before possible in a home phone.
- Crystal – clear nationwide calling for free and low international rates. Pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees.
- # 1 rated home phone service for overall satisfaction and value by a leading consumer research publication.
- Ooma Telo works with Ooma Home Security sensors to monitor your home and contact you when activity is detected.
- PureVoice HD delivers superior voice quality for a consistently great calling experience.
- Includes nationwide calling, voicemail, caller-ID, call – waiting, 911 calling and text alerts.
- Download the Ooma Mobile HD app and take your Ooma service on-the -go.
- Easy install in minutes; works with your high – speed Internet and any home phone.
- Backed by 30-day money-back guarantee and extendable 1-year warranty with 24/7 customer support.
- Keep your current number for a one-time fee or choose a new number in any available area code for free.
- Note: The Activation code is on the bottom/back of the actual hardware which is Ooma Telo
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.3
Review : Working so far…and expect it to pay for itself soon
After I decided to buy my own cable modem (without telephony) instead of renting one from Comcast, I lost the ability to use VOIP with Comcast, so had to find an alternative. Following the recommendation of a family member, I bought this unit and set it up. So far it has worked very well. The instructions are quite good. It seemed to have a bit of trouble getting an IP address from my router initially, but within 10 minutes after I cycled the unit, the logo turned solid blue on the top and the phone worked fine. I am opting for basic ooma service, so I had to pay $40 to port my landline number from Comcast, but it was worth it to me versus keeping the free number I selected through the ooma website. The website indicates that the transfer will take 3-4 weeks, which is lengthy for something that should be simple by now, but maybe that estimate is way on the cautious side- time will tell.
-If you want transfer your phone number, don’t disconnect your…