Mount Genie Smart Home Outlet
Title : Mount Genie Smart Home Outlet Shelf: Hidden Cord Storage and Extra Custom Short Cords Great for Google Home, Nest, Security Cameras, Smart Speakers, and more
ASIN : B0791KKKKB
Description : The Smart Home Shelf is a simple and affordable way to get your smart speakers and small electronics up and off your bathroom and kitchen counter. Our custom cord holder keeps the unsightly cords tucked up and out of view and it even comes with additional short cords to be used with USB outlets for an even cleaner look.
- Custom cord holder keeps unsightly cords out of view for the cleanest look
- Bonus: Comes with 3 additional short cords designed to be used with USB outlets so you don’t even lose one precious plug where you need it most. Short cord for Google Home and 2 micro USB short cords.
- The Smart Home Shelf goes on either side of your outlet, not the top or bottom, which gives you better cord control and provides more clearance for cabinets and counter tops- easy to find the perfect spot.
- Installs in seconds and can be moved as many times as needed to ensure you always have the best mounting solution throughout your home or office.
- PLEASE NOTE: You do need a décor outlet for The Smart Home Shelf. These are $2 at any home improvement store and very simple to swap out from a traditional outlet. See last image.
Category: Bathroom Shelves
Brand: Mount Genie
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.8
Rating : 20
Review : A good solution for space saving with the original Google Home
I had seen the video by “Tech with Brett” showing a variety of options for mounting the various Google Home products and when I saw this model I thought it would work great for a space-saving solution for me.
So I got one, and yes, it works great and freed up the 120-volt outlet being blocked by the stock power brick for the Google home. The mount replaces the entire outlet cover and can be on either the left side, as I did, or flipped over and be on the right side of the outlet you’re using. I used the included short USB power cord for my installation as I mounted it on an outlet I had already changed to include 2 USB charging ports for our charging station shelf.
There is an included cover that is used on the bottom and underneath the Google Home that when used you can store the stock plug cord and use the stock power brick if using on an outlet without any USB ports. As I used the short USB power cord I didn’t need to use the stock cord or storage cover.