Linksys Max-Stream AC4000 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi
Title : Linksys Max-Stream AC4000 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Tri-Band Router, Works with Amazon Alexa (EA9300)
ASIN : B071DKY952
Description : The high-speed Max-Stream AC4000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Router (EA9300) gives everyone in your home binge-worthy Wi-Fi to multiple devices at the same time, same speed. With MU-MIMO technology, numerous devices receive blazing-fast speed without buffering, keeping every movie lover and multi-player gamer in your family happy, even while you video conference. Tri-band technology provides an additional high-speed 5 GHz band for total combined speeds up to 4.0 Gbps. Pair this router with a Max-Stream Range Extender for Seamless Roaming so your device is always connected to the strongest Wi-Fi signal and you can video chat and stream throughout your home without lag or buffer. The Linksys App allows you to control and monitor the EA9300. Kindly refer to page 14 in the User Manual for troubleshooting steps.
- Intelligent Tri-Band router with Net Gen. “1.8GHz Quad-Core” CPU and 3 offload processors to release your Wi-Fi performance and provide 3 Ultra-high-speed Wi-Fi bands up to 4 Gbps
- Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi + MU-MIMO + Airtime fairness improves network efficiency and provides ultra-fast Wi-Fi speeds to all your home and home office devices at the same time, same speed; “Smart Connect” intelligently selects the best radio band for your wireless device
- Advanced Beamforming with 9 high power amplifiers extend and maximize performance and coverage for both 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- 6 active high gain antennas expand Wi-Fi range throughout a large-size home; 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired speeds 10x faster than standard Ethernet for printers, game consoles and Smart TVs
- Auto firmware updates always keep your router updated with latest features and security measures
- Works with Amazon Alexa
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.4
Review : Better then I thought!
I have only had this router four days, my review is mainly on setup and parental controls, that was what I needed. I read 100’s of reviews on all types of routers and then looked at their apps to see what reviews were there. This router had hands down the most positive info. It’s parental control screen shots looked like something I wanted. Well it was as good as I had hoped. It was very easy to set up. I am not a computer genius or tech guru, but I had no problem straight out of the box setting this up, simple instructions. Plug it into the electric outlet and a cable to your internet router then I went on my desktop and pretty much set the entire thing up in about 5-10 minutes. We then took each electronic and connected to the network one by one and as we did we could label them in the Linksys online application. Now I can look and see all 15 devices (TV, phones, Firestick, echo, pads, etc ) I can set controls on any or all of the items, you can limit certain sites, set…