Linksys AC5400 Tri Band Wireless
Title : Linksys AC5400 Tri Band Wireless Router, Works with Amazon Alexa (Max Stream EA9500)
ASIN : B017NT8Q24
Description : Next Gen AC2 Wi-Fi utilizes Multi-User MIMO technology to improve productivity in your home office while keeping your family’s Wi-Fi devices online at the same time and the same speed. Refer to page 15 in User Manual for troubleshooting steps.
- Works with Amazon Alexa. Minimum System Requirements: Internet Explorer 8, Safari 5 (for Mac), Firefox 8, Google Chrome. Tri-Band Wi-Fi offers a third, dedicated high-speed band to eliminate buffering and lag
- High-bandwidth applications like videoconferencing and movie streaming are ideal for the two high-speed 5 GHz bands, while lower-bandwidth devices like older wireless-N and -G computers can utilize the 2.4 GHz band.
- 8 Gigabit ports for wired speeds 10x faster than standard Ethernet for your printers, consoles, and Smart TVs.Compatible with Mac and PC devices
- Enable Seamless Roaming by pairing Max-Stream Routers with Max-Stream Range Extenders. Your device will automatically switch to the strongest Wi-Fi signal as you move around your house
- Backed by 3-Year Warranty and Tech Support; Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1
- Advanced Security features WPA/WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall help keep your network safely connected
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.4
Review : Better then I thought!
I have only had this router four days, my review is mainly on setup and parental controls, that was what I needed. I read 100’s of reviews on all types of routers and then looked at their apps to see what reviews were there. This router had hands down the most positive info. It’s parental control screen shots looked like something I wanted. Well it was as good as I had hoped. It was very easy to set up. I am not a computer genius or tech guru, but I had no problem straight out of the box setting this up, simple instructions. Plug it into the electric outlet and a cable to your internet router then I went on my desktop and pretty much set the entire thing up in about 5-10 minutes. We then took each electronic and connected to the network one by one and as we did we could label them in the Linksys online application. Now I can look and see all 15 devices (TV, phones, Firestick, echo, pads, etc ) I can set controls on any or all of the items, you can limit certain sites, set…