Koogeek Wireless Door Window
Title : Koogeek Wireless Door Window Sensor,Open Sensor Notification Reminder Work with Apple Homekit, No Hub Required, Replaceable Battary, Remote Control
ASIN : B07BFVFF93
Description : Simple Battery Replacement
If you want to replace the Lithium battery CR2450, simply open the front cover of the sensor, no need to remove and re-attach the positioned adhesive, you can easily unload the old battery and install a new battery.
HomeKit security communications are encrypted between a HomeKit-enabled accessory and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
The product connects directly to your iPhone or iPad using wireless technology, without requiring a hub, gateway or bridge.
Material: PC + ABS
Power supply: 1 * CR2450 3 V / 200 mAh cell battery
Wireless connection: Wireless 5.0
Operating temperature: 10 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
LED indicator color: Green
Certificate: FCC, CE, RoHS, SRRC, UN38.3
Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
–Koogeek Home app (available on the App Store)
–To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 9.0 or later is recommended.
–Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.1 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.1 or later set up as a home hub.
Magnet dimensions: Approx. 1.02 * 0.47 * 0.36 in (L * W * H)
Magnet weight: Approx. 0.39 oz / 11.1 g
Sensor dimensions: Approx. 1.81 * 1.3 * 0.67 in (L * W * H)
Sensor weight: Approx. 0.69 oz / 19.6 g
Package size: Approx. 3.86 * 3.37 * 1.1 in (L * W * H)
Package weight: Approx. 2.26 oz / 64 g
1 * Koogeek Door & Window Sensor
1 * Quick Start Guide
- ✅ [Get Your Home Guard] Get your private home guard by getting Koogeek door sensor, You can immediately receive the corresponding notification message on your phone. Keep the theft away, and you can offer your children a safe environment to prevent they go out at night.
- ✅ [HomeKit Automations] Setup an auto trigger on the Apple Home or Koogeek Home App to control other HomeKit compatible accessories. For example, turn on the lights to greet you when you open the door. (Setup trigger on Apple home require an Apple TV (tvOS 10.1), iPad (iOS 10.1 or later), or HomePod as a home hub, no hub required on Koogeek Home App.
- ✅ [View door/window Status] You can check whether the door/window is on or off by using Koogeek door sensor with the Koogeek App or Apple Home App. Also, you can monitor multiple door sensors at the same time and check whether the windows are closed before going to bed or leaving home.
- ✅ [Remote Access] Double Check your doors and windows are closed whether you’re traveling or just out for dinner. (Remote Access requires an Apple TV (tvOS 10.1), iPad (iOS 10.1 or later) or HomePod (iOS 11.3 or later) configured as a home hub).
- ✅ [Install easily] No complicated installation tools are required. The sensor can be installed with double-sided adhesive tape in just a few steps and you can check the remaining power on the app, which last up to 1 year in battery lifetime.
Category: Home Security Systems
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details