Geeni VISION 720P Smart Wi-Fi
Title : Geeni VISION 720P Smart Wi-Fi Camera Home Security System – No Hub Required – Gray
ASIN : B07228PZZ7
Things happen when you’re not home. Don’t miss the important stuff. The VISION records high quality video for future reference or peace of mind. It allows users to watch over their home with HD quality recordings, and speak and listen to those on the other end. Motion Alerts to your phone let you always know what is happening in your house. Safety and peace of mind, from anywhere.
- See live 720p video streaming of your home 24/7 from anywhere, anytime.
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in. Compatible with all 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks. Not compatible with 5GHz networks
- Get alerts – when there’s motion at home, you’ll be notified and can view what’s happening live or review it later
- Listen and talk – hear what’s happening and engage in live two-way conversations thanks to the built-in mic and speaker.
- Super Simple Setup: just download the Geeni app, plug in and connect
Category: Home Security Systems
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 3.4
Rating : 52
Review : Make sure your wifi router is up to date
Camera works fine and is easy to setup. However, you must have a newer router and/or be running the latest firmware. If you have any troubles connecting or using try updating first. As others have posted this camera has a very wide view. The motion works fine, but do wish that the notification images were larger. I mainly use for the notifications and the online viewing capability when away from home. I have the camera sitting on a window and looking out over the front of my house where people and cars will be detected. It works through the window in daytime, but not at night due to glare. The camera always has a small blue light on when running so it is not a spy camera. Anyway, it functions for me as a camera and I also have the Geenie Smart Bulbs. The bulbs are also great and you can set them up to run on a schedule and group them together to turn on and off at a schedule. You can also turn on and off remotely with the app on your smart phone. While there may be…