EZVIZ FULL HD 1080p Outdoor
Title : EZVIZ FULL HD 1080p Outdoor Surveillance System, 8 Weatherproof HD Security Cameras, 8 Channel 2TB DVR Storage, 100ft Night Vision, Customizable Motion Detection
ASIN : B01M3UZ10Y
Description : EZVIZ Complete 1080p HD Surveillance Kit – 8 Bullet Cameras + 8 Channel DVR + 2TB Hard Drive
High definition 1080p with a 107.5° wide angle coverage. Night vision up to 100 feet or 65 feet in total darkness.
Easy installation security system for your home and business: indoor, outdoor, and in any weather condition.
Powerful 8 Channel DVR records all video to a built-in security-grade 2TB hard drive.
8 x 60ft siamese CCTV BNC cables included for easy management of power and video connections from your cameras to your DVR.
*Wide angle view
*IP66 Weatherproof casing
*Motion alerts sent directly to your smart phone
*DVR and remote Access
*FREE Built-in security grade hard drive
*FREE One button firmware updates as they are released
*Internet connection required for remote viewing.
*Internet Explorer 8 or higher required for remote access on desktop devices. – Access through the cloud at https://us.ezvizlife.com
*EZVIZ app required for remote access on mobile devices. – Download from the APP Store or Google Play
*Display Monitor with HDMI or VGA input required for direct viewing. – 720p Minimum
Image Sensor: 1/3″ Progressive Scan
Signal System: NTSC
Effective Pixels: 1930×1088
Min. Illumination: 0.01 Lux @(F1.2,AGC ON), 0 Lux wth IR
Shutter Time: 1/30 s to 1/50,000 s
View Angle: 107.5°
Lens Mount: M12
Day & Night: ICR
Video Frame Rate: 1080p @ 30fps
Working Temperature:-40°F to 140°F
Weatherproof Rating: IP66
IR Range: Up to 100ft nightvision in ambient light; up to 65ft in total darkness
Dimension: Φ2.75 × 6.46 in
Weight: 0.405 lbs
8 x 1080p HD Bullet Cameras
1 x 8-channel DVR
1 x 2TB WD Purple Hard Drive (Installed)
1 x USB Mouse
1 x Ethernet Cable
1 x HDMI Cable
1 x Power Supply for DVR
2 x Camera Power Adapters (Supports up to 4 cameras each)
8 x 60ft Siamese CCTV BNC Cables(Power and Video)
8 x Mounting Screws and Plugs
8 x Mounting Templates
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x Camera Installation Guide
1 x Warranty Card
3 x Theft Deterrent Stickers
- COMPLETE PREMIUM SMART HOME IOT SURVEILLANCE KIT – View and record 8 critical points of your home or business on a built in 2TB security grade hard drive.
- VIEW FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME – The EZVIZ app lets you see all of your EZVIZ cameras in one place. Check in on your home or business wherever you have an internet connection.
- CUSTOMIZABLE ADVANCED MOTION DETECTION – Any movement detected will be recorded and notification will be sent immediately to your smart phone. Detection area can be customized directly from your DVR to minimize false alarms.
- SAFEGUARDED AND RELIABLE – Cameras are certified IP66 and capable of operating in extreme temperatures outdoors, – 40°F to 140°F. Multi-layer security and end-to-end video encryption protect your data.
- LIFETIME TECH SUPPORT AND FREE 12 MONTH WARRANTY – Technology experts available for chat and one button system upgrades whenever updates are released.
Category: Home Security Systems
Brand: EZVIZ, Inc.
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.2
Rating : 407
Review : like every other device
This is my first review of a product. I have 35 years as an electronics technician and over 20 as a programmer and while I actually rate the hardware 5 stars I rate the software at 0.5. When I received the product I ran a cable across the the floor and hooked up the system to evaluate its performance and was very impressed. All of the hardware worked just as described. However, the software is a completely different matter. After spending over $200 to have the cables installed I did not set a password at the first (and only) opportunity and find I am effectively locked out of my system. I mistakenly assumed that, like every other device, there would be a default password in the documentation I could use. That is not the case. The procedure they offer for this situation requires the owner to take a picture with their phone and email it to them upon which they will email a "secure code" back. In other words, in order to protect the security of your system you must give them…