eFamily | 1080p Wireless IP
Title : eFamily | 1080p Wireless IP Camera | Dome Camera for Home Security with Night Vision, Live Monitoring, Motion Detection & Home Alarm | Talk to Your Baby & Pets (16GB MEMORY CARD)
ASIN : B077NQRHPK
Advanced Technology You Can Afford.
eFamily is committed to delivering affordable smart home solutions with all the features you need. With this easy-to-connect dome wifi IP camera, you can have the dazzling clarity of 1080P HD compression sent to your mobile phone in real time. Our IP security camera has up to 64 GB of memory with a micro SD card. With LED infrared night vision, you can easily monitor a completely dark room.
Sleek Design, Quality Features.
Housed in a stylish, modern white case, our dome night vision security camera can remotely pan, tilt, and rotate. This camera also offers crystal clear two-way audio, so you can stay connected in sound as well as video.
Supports TUTK P2P; TF card, maximum up to 64GB memory with micro SD
Supports remote preview of HD 1080P video in real time via mobile phone
Supports remote alarm, protection alarm, auto-message alerts to mobile phone and email
H.264 video Compression, super low bit-rate and high-definition
Technology You Can Trust.
Our mission here at eFamily is to provide easy-to-use, quality products to every home. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a full one-year warranty and a money-back guarantee. Your happiness is important to us!
- EASY TO CONNECT WIFI IP CAMERA – While other surveillance cameras can be difficult to set up and pair with your phone or computer, the eFamily IP security camera connects quickly and easily via wifi or a wired network. It’s as simply as three easy steps: 1. Power your new eFamily security camera to ‘on’ 2. Download our App (for iOS & Android) 3. Enjoy remote phone monitoring with constant access to your camera feed from wherever you might be.
- CLEAR HD VISION, EVEN AT NIGHT – With 1080P HD video quality and infrared night vision, enjoy stunning color and depth of field, as well as clarity in any light condition. Whether you want the security of an easy-to-use video surveillance system, or you need a baby monitor camera or pet camera system, eFamily’s home security camera has the high definition clarity of the latest technology you’ve been looking for.
- REAL TIME MONITORING & TALK WITH REMOTE PAN & TILT – eFamily’s surveillance camera has a premium quality lens with a wide range of view, and you can control the camera direction with remote pan and tilt. Simply place the camera in a corner to have full visual access to every part of your room. And you can easily monitor and communicate with anyone in the room with our 2 way talk feature.
- MOTION DETECTION, ALARM & 64GB of STORAGE- It’s easy to setup a remote protection alarm with your eFamily HD IP camera so you can feel safe about your home wherever you go. It’s never been simpler to have the protection you need – set up auto-message notifications via email or text to have 24/7 comfort and security. You’ll never have to worry about running out of recording storage, because our security camera includes space for a 64GB memory card.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE & ONE-YEAR WARRANTY – At eFamily Tech, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and we stand by the quality and durability of our products. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer both a money-back guarantee and a one-year warranty!
Category: Dome Cameras
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 5.0
Rating : 2
Review : Good little camera – now, to spy on my dog or my neighbors? 😉
Just finished unboxing and setting up my dome camera. Here are a few highlights that I’ll go into more detail on later.
1. packaging and presentation are top-notch. Once I got it out of the Amazon box, my first impression was Apple-level quality.
2. all of the accessory pieces for mounting and connecting appear to be well made, neatly packaged, and consistent in design with the unit itself.
3. the dome camera itself – the picture says it all. It’s cute, compact, and clean. The unit feels solid and all of the interface points are clearly labeled (think micro usb, dc power, reset button, and mounting nut).
Setup took me longer than it should but that was my bad. When you use the wired setup method, you still need to plug in the AC power cable. I assumed that the network-micro-usb cable would provide power to the unit (it doesn’t).
Once I got the unit set up, operation was pretty simple. You download the eFamily app from the app store, set up an…