Arlo Pro by NETGEAR Security
Title : Arlo Pro by NETGEAR Security System with Siren – 1 Rechargeable Wire-Free HD Camera with Audio | Indoor/Outdoor | Night Vision (VMS4130)
ASIN : B01LR8PG52
Description : Arlo Pro is a 100% wire-free indoor/outdoor security camera with rechargeable batteries and audio and can be added to any Arlo base station system. Arlo Pro includes rechargeable batteries, motion and sound-activated alerts, 2-way audio, a 100+ decibel siren, and 7 days of free cloud HD video recordings. Arlo covers every angle to help keep you safe and protected. Note: Place the camera within the WiFi’s range for the device to work effectively.
- 100% Wire-free – Free of power cords and wiring hassles, allowing you to easily place Arlo Pro cameras wherever you want and monitor your home from every angle.
- Weatherproof – Arlo Pro cameras are weatherproof so you can place them anywhere-indoors and out.
- Rechargeable Battery – Arlo Pro cameras include rechargeable battery that support fast charging. Easily swap out battery and power up in seconds without having your cameras offline.
- 2-Way Audio – Built-in mic and speaker enable push-to-talk capability, so you can listen in and talk back.
- 7 Days of Free Cloud Recordings – Arlo Pro comes with recurring 7-day free cloud recordings. Live stream or view recorded video and audio for up to 7 days, free of charge
Category: Remote Home Monitoring Systems
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.3
Review : Arlo Pro vs. Nest vs. Smartcam
I’m a longtime Dropcam/Nest and Samsung Smartcam user. I had some locations outside far from power outlets where I wanted surveillance, purchased and Arlo Pro system for this coverage. I have to say, after a few weeks of use I prefer the Arlo Pro to my Nest and Samsung camera systems. The image quality is slightly poorer, but the functionality is easier, there is free cloud recording, the app interface is cleaner, and the wireless feature means I can place these in spots the others can’t go.
** Ease of Use **
Nest: 9.0/10. Works out of the box, recent app update lets you scroll through video feed in time-lapse fashion. It’s like the Apple-version of camera systems, even your grandparents can set it up and use it.
Samsung: 7.5/10. If Nest is the Apple version, Samsung is the Android. It’s a little bit better of a camera, but it’s not as easy to setup and the app requires multiple logins to access the video feed, and doesn’t have single Touch ID access like Nest…