31 Days to Survival: A
Title : 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness
ASIN : B00IO01ULG
Description : People are born with the innate desire to survive, but sadly, many in our increasingly dependent society look to others for relief and assistance following a disaster. The fact is that help from government, family, or neighbors is often unavailable when needed most, and in the end you may have only yourself to count on. Do you know what to do and how to do it if disaster strikes?
If not, 31 Days to Survival by M. D. Creekmore (author of Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat ) will help you prepare to survive both short- and long-term disasters. Each day contains a specific task for you to do. This daily, step-by-step approach is designed not only to teach you practical survival skills, but also to ensure that you complete the vital tasks by the end of 31-day period, thus increasing your survival skills and your readiness to survive a long-term disaster. By the end of the 31 days you will have:
- Built a rotating canned food shelf and filled your pantry with nutritious, durable food
- Accumulated the right firearms for foraging and defense
- Assembled emergency first-aid and dental kits
- Made a homemade water filter
- Put together a functional 72-hour kit and an everyday carry kit
- Constructed and used traps for small game and fish
- Collected tools and seeds for your survival garden
Made like-minded friends
- And much more . . .
Are you willing to invest a month of your time for survival skills and knowledge that will last a lifetime? If the answer is yes, what are you waiting for?
Category: Safety & First Aid
Brand: Paladin Press
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details